Feb 25, 2016

GPIO Now Accessible!!

Well at long last I received the small parts I was waiting on... almost all of them.
I have yet to receive pin headers but went ahead with some female pin headers that I found along with the jumpers I did receive.


As previously mentioned I am using the SparkFun GPIO Block.
Here are some pictures from soldering the female pin headers on the GPIO Block:













(Sorry about the layout of the pics... the built-in WYSIWYG editor of blogger is annoying but I promised myself I wouldn't get hung up on that while documenting this process.)

Anyway as you can see I have the female headers all soldered up and now the GPIO of the Edison is at our disposal!

Next post will be continuing our connections to this newly available hardware!!

No comments:

Post a Comment